Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Winner is...




Thank you to all who voted for the future color of my Kitchenaid Mixer. Unfortunately, no one won, I picked a completely different color. And the winner is....Reef Blue!
It was a very hard decision, quite possibly one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make :) A few of the colors I really liked have been discontinued so that made the decision a little easier, but it was still frustrating to decide on a color only to find out that it had been discontinued. So now that I own my very own Reef Blue Kitchenaid Mixer, my cupcakes will be extra delicious, my cookies will not be flat, cancer will be cured, and war will be a thing of the past.

2 comments:

jenn said...

its a good thing you got one then!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Good choice, I would have nominated that color & ice blue.
~marni