Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to...meeeee!

I'm a little late in posting this. But they always say, better late than never... My birthday wish came true, my dessert loving friend made me some strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting, and topped the cupcakes off with delicious sprinkles. Some people don't get sprinkles. But they really are a necessity. They add so much delightful texture. I will admit that I have been known to eat just a spoonful of sprinkles...so good. Of course it has to be the right kind of sprinkles, because if they are really crunchy, then it totally ruins it. Enough about sprinkles right now, the cupcakes were absolutely delicious, and this picture is of the very last one. Yep, it was good till the last bite. Dessert loving friend-please send more :)

2 comments:

Amber Elder said...

I think I need to make friends with your dessert loving friend! :)

Robyn said...

happy late b-day!!!